2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, March 2, 2013

Welcome Baby Girl

Hello there.  Today I have a baby card for y'all.  I used an image from Digi Darla to create this card.



I really like the way this one turned out.  I began by printing off the digi onto GP White and coloring it with colored pencils.  I then cut it out using my Cutterbees.  The card is 5.5"x5.5" and the base is made from a soft pink from Recollections.  I layered two different DPs from American Traditional Design with the same pink in between the layers.  I die cut a scalloped circle and a white circle which I ran through the Swiss Dot EF.  I adhered the circles to the middle of the card and used pop dots to add the giraffe.  The yellow side pieces are from Recollections and I rounded the inner most corners.  I added a sentiment that I printed out from my word processor and some pearls from Queen and Co. to finish off the card.

Thanks for stopping in today.  Have a wonderful Saturday.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
Can U Digi It--#30 Little Ones
Paper Take Weekly--#76 Sketch Challenge
Fab n Funky--#160  Pastel Colors
Crafts 4 Eternity--#113 Tic Tac Toe  Layers, Yellow, Dots
Through the Craftroom Door--Anything Goes

11 comments:

  1. Adorable card. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, really cute...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. I love the cute image, pretty colours and fabulous layout.
    Thank you for taking part in the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily..great card...I love it..Huggz Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card
    thank you for playing with us this week at Craft 4 Eternity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute giraffe. Such a sweet card.

    Thank you for playing along with us at CYDI?

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your darling giraffe! The soft colors you used are wonderful! Thanks for joining us at CYDI?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love, love your adorable giraffe! Your card is darling and thanks for joining us at Can You Digi It!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe this is such a sweet card. Love the image! Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, such a sweet little card. I just love that image and the polka dot embossed background is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at CYDI?.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.