2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Combined Challenge

This card is for a combined challenge between Digital Stamps 4 Joy and Shelly's Images over on Paper Craft Planet.  You will get both images for free if you participate.  The codes to enter for the freebies can be found  Here.

I made this an easel card.  I used a yellow card base from Colorbok and added some Easter papers from Paper Pizazz.  I combined the two images along with a sentiment box from Shelly's and a sentiment from Doodle Pantry.  I colored in this image with Spectrum Noir Pens and BIC Markers.  I added some gems and a couple of chipboard accents.  I had wrote the sentiment on the inside.

For a fun challenge, make sure you stop on over at Digital Stamps 4 Joy and Shelly's Image on Paper Crafting World.

Thanks so much for stopping in and I hope y'all have a great day.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
Digital Stamps 4 Joy Group
Shelly's Images PCP Group

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.