2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, March 29, 2013

Pyramid Flower

Howdy y'all.  I have a first for ya.  This is my first pyramid card.  This image is from Printable Heaven. They have over 150 freebies on their blog.  I used one of the freebies for this one and it's called Thistle Sage.

I cut out the images and used pop dots to stack them. The card base is Rich Razzleberry (SU) and the strip across the middle is Old Olive (SU).  The DP is ATD and I pulled a piece of ribbon from my stash.  It's a very CAS card, but I like it.  I enjoyed using this type of image and have another one coming in the next post.

Thanks for stopping in today.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
Red Carpet Studio--#29  The Secret Garden
Can You Digi It--#32 Pick a Season  (I picked Spring)
Tuesday Throwdown--#140 Make something dimensional

2 comments:

  1. Cool card. Great job with the pyramid. Also thanks for mentioning the Paper Heaven freebies. I've googled it and copied the link to check them out at a later time.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.