2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, March 8, 2013

My Lucky Charm

Welcome to my blog today.  Thanks so much for stopping in.  I am so sorry for the short posts yesterday.  I am feeling much better today.  I have six cards tonight and I am going to blog each one, not just give supplies.  Thanks for bearing with me through my illness and such short posts yesterday.  I truly appreciate it.

My first card features a paper piecing bear who is just way too cute!!

Didn't I tell ya.  He's so cute.  He is a Cloud 9 Design. I printed him out on Neenah Super Smooth White card stock and fussy cut out all the elements.  I added some Stickles to the shamrock before I added his hands and attached it to the card.  The only thing I changed about the way the image came was that I cut the sentiment.  It wouldn't fit on my card, so I improvised.  I also added some Glitter gel pen to the word Lucky.  The antennae and the hearts are also glittered.

I made the card base from Mint Green from Gina K Designs.  It measures 5" square.  I added a panel of Basic Black from SU and then my DP from American Crafts.    I added a couple of black flourishes for accent.

I hope you like this cute little guy.  Thanks again for stopping in tonight/today.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
Fab n Funky--#161 Cute and Cuddly
All That Scraps--Paper Piecing
The Crafter's Cafe--#14 Green/St. Patrick's

6 comments:

  1. Really cute card! Can't wait to see the other five! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, such a fun design, looking forward to seeing the others, thank you for joining us at Crafters Cafe

    Alex (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice paper pieced card. Thanks for joining us for challenge #14 at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog. See you again soon! Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Thanks for joining us at the Crafters Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh, how cute! So glad you shared with us this month at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs,
    Karen C
    PS: I have blog candy!! check it out at www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely buggly! So cute and love the glittery shamrock.

    Thanks for linking up with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.