2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, March 4, 2013

Flower Basket

Welcome back to my blog.  I  have a card for you today that uses an images from Designed2Delight's progressive challenge.


This month there were three different baskets you could choose from, an Easter Egg basket, a Shamrock basket, and this Flower basket.  I decided to use this one.  I began by printing off the image on Neenah card stock (still my favorite) and coloring it with American Crafts Chromatix pens and Glitter Gel pens. I used a sketch from Sketch Saturday to make this one.  I matted the image on a panel of Pink from Recollections.  The card base is Old Olive from SU and measures 5.5"x5.5".  I used paper from ATD.  I ran each paper through one of my embossing folders to give it some texture.  The butterfly paper uses D'vine Swirls and the striped paper uses Swiss Dot.  I added some very thin gold colored Mulberry Paper as the background and ran that one through Darice's Argyle EF.

Thanks so much for stopping in today.  I hope you enjoyed your visit.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
Sketch Saturday--248
Designed2Delight--Monthly Challenge
Sweet Stamping--Embossing

7 comments:

  1. Your Flower Basket looks very pretty. Your coloring and color choice is great.

    Thanks for joining us @ Delightful Inspirations {from the Heart}.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! The image is gorgeous (and beautifully coloured!) your colour scheme and design are great!
    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamin' this week!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful basket! wonderful how you've coloured it and such pretty papers! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' with your beautiful card. Love it.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for joining in with our 'Embossing' challenge at Sweet Stampin'. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely image... I like the coloures you've used! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, I love the papers you used! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Inspiration (From The Heart Stamps)! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.