2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Love is the Flame

Ok..here we go..onto the next card.  I'm not too happy with this one, but I figure someone out there will like it. I love the digi, just not the card.  I used a digi from Digital Stamps 4 Joy and used my BIC Markers to color it in. 



I used a premade card base from DCWV.  I added some old DCWV papers that I had and thought it worked pretty good with this hippie chic.  I added some ribbon from my stash and a few gems from Queen and Co.  The sentiment is from my stash and I used a panel of red card stock to mat it.  

Thanks for stopping in to check out my card.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
DS4J--#62 Color My World
Sweet Sunday Sketch--#179

1 comment:

  1. Nice retro look, nothing wrong with that. I find it a nice card and think many with me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.