2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, March 4, 2013

Vintage Ballgown

Hi there.  I'm back with another card for y'all.  I hope you enjoy your visit here today.

Today's card uses a vintage freebie that I found online, I think from Vintage Freebies.


I began by making a Hot Pink card base from Colorbok.  It measures 5"x5".  I printed off the image on Neenah card stock and used a pink and a green colored pencil to add some color to the vintage image. I die cut the image using Nestabilities Circle dies and made a mat for it using the Scalloped Circle dies.  I used a piece of Pink Paislie's London Market DP and a Green DP from HOTP to make the background.  I trimmed each paper to 4.75" square, ran the green one through the Darice Corner Flourish EF and cut them in half diagonally and then matted one of each paper onto the card base.  I adhered the image to the center, added a sentiment from Fred Said Stamp and some gems from Queen and Co. to finish it up.

Thanks again for stopping in today.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
Friday Sketch--#38

2 comments:

  1. Just stunning Em. Fabulous job on that image.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image is gorgeous. Really beautiful. Thanks for joining in at Friday Sketch Challenge. Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.