2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Sunday, March 17, 2013

Because He Lives

Good Afternoon Friends.  I have a card to show y'all today.  The theme for this one is Easter/Spring over at Digi Sketch.  They wanted to see bunnies, Easter Eggs, Chicks, Lambs or Flowers.  To me, Easter isn't just about the cutesy stuff.  There is a bigger meaning behind why we celebrate the holiday of Easter.  That is what my Easter card represents.

I used a beautiful image from Designed 2 Delight (now From the Heart) and used my BICS and Chromatix pens to color the image.  I picked a sentiment that reflected the reason I celebrate Easter from Desert Diva.  I colored the sash a deep purple as purple is the color of royalty.  I did some white gel pen work for highlights.    All the card stock is from Colorbok and I didn't need any DP for this card because the image itself needs to take the focus.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope y'all have a great rest of your Sunday.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
Digi Sketch Challenge--Easter/Spring

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful creation. Great JOB!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Sketch Challenge.
    -Sony DSC-DT
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.