2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A Spoonful of Friendship

Hi there.  Welcome back to my blog.  Getting up at 6 am must have energized me.  I got four cards done before 11 am.  I have two more in the process of being put together.

This one uses an image from Meljen's. 


What a cute little poodle.  I printed out the image on Neenah card stock and used my Spectrum Noir pens to add the color.  I rounded the corners and matted the image on a pink panel from Colorbok.  I made the card base from the same pink and it measures 5.5" square.  I added two different DPs from K and Co. and the panel of green card stock is from Colobok.  I had those two flowers in my stash so I stuck them on.  I took a Sakura Glitter pen and added some sparkle in different places.

I colored the "icing" on the little poodle's head with pink, but it blends in with the body color in the picture.

Thanks again for stopping by.  I hope y'all are having a great Wednesday.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
Meljen's Designs--Sketch Challenge #150

1 comment:

  1. Such bright fun colors! Love the paper you chose. The shape of the sentiment adds a great touch.

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.