2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, March 1, 2013

Congratulations

Hello there friends.  I was home alone tonight as my sweet daughter spent the night at her BFFs house.  So, I spent the entire evening crafting.  It was so nice. I got quite a few cards done so I'm going to share them with you tonight.

This first card is a very simple card.  I started with a 5.5" x 5.5" card base from SU (Pretty in Pink).  I layered a panel of Mint Green from Recollections and then a panel of DP from DCWV.  I then layered a strip of Old Olive (SU) card stock towards the bottom.  I printed out a sentiment from Doodle Pantry and adhered that onto the card.  The two roses are from Prima.

Thanks for stopping by tonight.  I pray you all have a wonderful night.

Challenges:
Mojo Monday--#282
Muse--#6

1 comment:

  1. Love those Prima roses, they look so real! Great card! :)

    Lauren
    http://landersoncraftydesigns.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.