2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Friends are Forever

Hiya friends.  Welcome back.  I have a card for y'all today that  uses a Dustin Pike image.  I changed it up a bit.  Usually the Dudley images are manly, but I would like y'all to meet Dudletta...


This is Dudley's twin sister.  I used this cute little image from the Dudley collection and made "her" pink and sparkly.  I used my Chromatix for this one.  For the sky I used three different Distress Inks..Tumbled Glass, Wild Honey, and Tattered Rose.  I inked the edges just a bit with Vintage Photo.  I matted Dudletta on a panel of Chocolate Chip card stock (SU) and then on a panel of Pink (Recollections)  I followed the Mojo Monday Sketch for this week to make this card.  The card base is also Chocolate Chip.  The DP is from SEI Chocolat collection.  I used a Fiskars border punch for the green border and the sentiment is from a Fiskars set called All Year Cheer.  I used a Fiskars small scallop oval punch for the sentiment.  Adding some green pearls from Queen and Co. finished off the card.

Thanks for stopping in tonight and I hope you enjoyed meeting Dudletta.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
Dustin Pike--Girly  Cards
Bearly Mine--#79  Girly Pink
Mojo Monday--#286
Crafty Cardmakers--#87 Friends

6 comments:

  1. I love the image, great card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this is so sweet!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute thanks for joining us at Pikes Playground :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a fun and cute card!! Thanks for joining us at BMC this time
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card Em... Dudley would be very happy with his girly sister. Please join us again at "Pike's Playground."
    Hugz,
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute love the image you picked to use. Thank you for playing along this week at “Pike’s Playground”. I sure hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Doodle Dragon Studio DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.