2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, March 11, 2013

Digi Darla's Monday Challenge

Good Monday Morning.  I hope y'all are ready to start a new week.  And what better way than to join in the new challenge for Digi Darla.  This week our theme is "Buttons".  I don't use enough buttons.  I keep forgetting that I have them.

The card I made for this challenges uses the Classic Truck from Digi Darla.  The sentiment is also DD.


The card base is a premade one from The Paper Studio that I bought at Hobby Lobby for $1.79 for a pack of 8.  I added two strips of DP from DCWV that I cut into banner style.  I matted the sentiment on a piece of Chocolate Chip (SU) card stock after inking the edges with DI Vintage Photo. 

The focal image was printed on Neenah Super Smooth White card stock and colored with Chromatix pens from American Crafts.  I fussy cut it out and used pop dots to adhere it to the card.  

To finish off the card I added 5 neutral buttons, 3 at the top and 2 at the bottom.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope y'all will join us at Digi Darla this week.  God bless y'all.

5 comments:

  1. Emily, this is an awesome card. LOVE how you colored the image, and the papers and buttons are the perfect complements! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just looooove how you have colored this truck. Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. You made that car look perfect! I would like to know how you made it look so rusty? Great choice on papers as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The card and sentiment go perfect together. Your colouring on the truck is incredible. Your choice of papers and buttons also compliment each other really well. Great job Em.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great masculine card Emily, I love the image!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.