2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, March 8, 2013

Guest Designer Spot

Good morning friends.  Today I am posting as the Guest Designer for Paper Crafting World's Dessert Fridayz.  I was so very excited to learn that my "Soda"lightful card had won.  

The card that I made for my GD spot uses the Victorian Bear digi stamp.  I used my BIC markers to add some color to this sweet little bear.  I used my colorless blender pen to add some texture to her dress.


I fussy cut her out after coloring and used pop dots to add her to the card.  The card base is a Chocolate Chip (SU) 5" square card.  I added some beautiful sunflower DP from DCWV as the background.  I used my Nestabilities to die cut some circles and adhered them to the right side of the card.  The green strip of DP is from American crafts.  I added some buttons and two sunflower stickers to finish it off.

Thank you so much for stopping by today to see what I made.  I hope y'all have a great Friday.  God bless y'all.

6 comments:

  1. Such a warm feel to your card! So glad to have you joining us as GD with us at DDF at My Paper Crafting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your card and am so happy you could join us a guest designer. We'll be looking for even more digi goodness to be shared.
    Your coloring is wonderful, your card, delightful.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being a guest designer with My Paper Crafting Emily! Your card is just beautiful! I love the bright colors and that paper you chose is just beautiful! Your coloring looks fabulous and I love that you gave her a polka dot dress with your blender pen! I live in Central PA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little bear is a cutie! You did a wonderful job on this card - it is so colorful and bright. Very very nice Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Em, congrats on your GDT spot over at PCW. You did a faboulous job on this card. Love all the bright colours. Just delightful.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on winning and love this cute little bear and how you colored here. What a great idea to texture the dress. Love this idea. Thanks for creating with us at DDF.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.