2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Mother's Day with Love

Hi friends.  I told you I would be back with another pyramid card.  This one is also from Printable Heaven and uses a diamond shaped pyramid.


I used a black and red combo to create this card.  I printed out the image on Neenah card stock and cut it out, used pop dots to stack.  The card base is a deep burgundy from Colorbok.  Both DPs are from DCWV and I used a strip of the same burgundy across the middle.  I added three black fabric roses that I purchased at Hobby Lobby and filled in with black pearls from Queen and Co.  You can't really see the bottom sentiment, but it says, "with love" and is part of the printable.

Thanks for looking guys.  I appreciate it.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
C.R.A.F.T.--#200  Mother's Day/Female


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.