2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, March 8, 2013

Just A Note

Welcome back.  Sit a spell.  Grab a cup of coffee or big glass of iced tea and see what I have for y'all.

I used a sketch to make this CAS card.  I don't do alot of these 'cause I love the stuff. But every now and again it's nice to change gears.


I started out with a 5" square Crumb Cake card base from SU.  I used three different patterned papers (DCWV)  for the back ground.  They are cut at 4"x1.25".  I added a lime green brad from my stash to the top of each panel.  

The sentiment is my focal image and it's from Beccy Muir.  I used a green colored pencil to add color to just the pears.  I matted it on a panel of Mint Green from Gina K and used pop dots to add it to the card.

That's it.  I think it took me all of 5 minutes once I picked out my papers.  Very simple.

Thanks for stopping in today/tonight.  I hope y'all enjoyed the stay.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
Retro Sketches--#53
Perfect Sentiments--#69 Green with a Touch of Gray

3 comments:

  1. Love this card! I really like the greens and the way you have the pears over the writing. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card for just 5 minutes time. You definitely inspired me to try more CAS cards! Coloring your pears with colored pencil was a nice touch since it still allowed the words to show through. Thank you for sharing it with The Perfect Sentiments challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely CAS card - love the colors and the image! Thanks for playing along with us at The Perfect Sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.