2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6

Friday, March 1, 2013

Tuesday Alchemy #51

Hi!  Thanks for stopping in.  The card I have for you this time is an inspiration challenge from Tuesday Alchemy. 

Here's the photo for inspiration:

 Here's the card I created:
When I saw the cute suitcases, I immediately thought of travel.  I had just acquired this stamp from Ike's World called Greek Village.  What better place to travel right?

I colored this image with colored pencils after printing it off on GP White.  I added some glitter gel pens on the flowers.  I matted the image on two different shades of blue from Colorbok.  I made the card base from a medium shade of blue from Colorbok and it measures 6" x 6".  The DP is from K and Co.  I added a yellow circle from Recollections to the left side after inking it with DI Vintage Photo.  I then added a strip of DP from DCWV along the bottom half of the card before adhering the image.  I printed out the sentiment from Doodle Pantry.  The red flowers are from Jolie.

Thanks again for taking the time to view my work.  God bless y'all.

Tuesday Alchemy--#51

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Emily, and I'm impressed you coloured it with pencils... it looks almost like watercolours to me. Great image too.


Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.