2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, March 16, 2013

Under Arrest

Good Saturday Morning Friends.  I hope y'all are on the way to enjoying the weekend.  I have to go grocery shopping today so I wanted to get these posted before I left.

My first card for today features a Kenny K image.  She's a hottie too.

I started by printing out my image on Neenah card stock and coloring it with Chromatix pens by American Craft.  I used Copics and ShinHan Art markers for her skin.  I hand drew the wooden floor that she is sitting on and then cut out the part that was above the floor. I made the card base from Crumb Cake (SU) card stock and it measures 5" square.  I cut a piece of American Crafts DP for the background.  Looks kinda like wall paper right?  I used a few pop dots and put behind the upper part of this sheriff.  I printed out the sentiment from my word processor and matted it on a piece of Crumb Cake.  I added some red gems from Queen and Co. to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope y'all have a great weekend.  God bless.

Challenges:
Kenny K's Krafty Krew--#134 Birthday
Robyn's Fetish--#150 Birthday
Avenue 613--Anything Goes with Optional Sketch
Can You Digi It--#31 Male Birthday
Shopping Our Stash--#93 Sassy Snarky
Fab n' Funky--#162 Add a Sentiment
Crafty Catz Weekly--#174  Funny

11 comments:

  1. Great coloring but the sentiment is what really does it for me. LOL. Thanks for joining us this week at Kenny K's Krafty Krew for our "Happy Birthday" challenge. Good luck and I hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh la la - HOT and love the layout
    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog - Tiggertastic

    Designing for:

    Sketch Saturday , Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous birthday card for a male! Nice coloring and creative use of materials! Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, thanks for joining us this week at CraftyCatz.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome male b'day card - and your coloring is great! Thanks for joining us at Can You Digi It!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card, thanks for joining this week's challenge at Fab'n'Funky

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great male card. I love the colours you've used too.

    Thank you for playing with us at CYDI?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your tiled floor - what a clever idea and gives great dimension. Super colours too.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great male birthday card!

    Thanks for playing along with us at CYDI?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card for a man. Great job with the coloring. Funny sentence.
    Hugs Malin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.