2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, March 13, 2013

St. Patty's Piggies

Good Morning.  Today I have a St. Patrick's Day card for you using a cute image from Melonheadz.

I  just love piggies.  They are so cute.  I raised one when I was a kid and hated to see her go, but those things happen.  The cute little porkers were colored with Spectrum Noir pens after being printed out on Neenah card stock.  I trimmed down the image to 4"x4" and matted it on some Hot Pink card stock from Recollections.  I added a strip of glitter green ribbon around the bottom of the image and matted it onto a green polka dot paper from DCWV.  The whole thing is matted on a Lime Green card base from Recollections. I added a rub on sentiment from Royal and Langnickle and added the little glittery shamrock for some bling.

Thanks so much for stopping in this morning.  God bless y'all and have a great day.

Challenges:
Melonheadz Friends--Going Green

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous green card...great colouring of that lovely image...one of my favourites!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Melonheadz Friends!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Em, and one of my favorite Melonheadz images! You have colored it beautifully and so glad to see you playing along again this time at Melonheadz Friends!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.