2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Doing the Happy Dance

Good Morning Friends.  I am finally back.  It's been a looonnnngggg week.  I finally have everything back up and running.  I was late posting for Digi Darla this week because of this stupid internet.  But, it's all fixed.

I have made it to 56 followers.  I'm so happy.  Thank you ladies, for keeping up with what I am doing.  I am having a special giveaway since I made it to 50 a few weeks ago.  One one of my earlier posts, I asked you to leave a comment about your most favorite tool.  A tool you just can't live without and is always out on your desk.  I was supposed to pick a winner when my internet went kaplooey, so I am leaving it open for a few more days.  I will pick a winner, actually, let my daughter pick a name from a hat on Friday, March 29th.  I will post the winner on Saturday Morning, March 30th.  You can leave your post attached to this post as well as the original.  Make sure you are a follower before you post so that you can be entered to win.

I will be back later with some great news.  I'm so excited about this news too.

Thanks for hanging in there with me through my technical issues.  I appreciate it.  Have a great day!  God bless y'all.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see that you back up and running. It is amazing how much we grow to rely on the Internet. I hope things will stay fixed for you.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Emily! Been awful quiet around here not hearing from you. Now for your question: I have to say something frilly -- I simply cannot let a card be finished unless it has: a homemade flower, bling or glitter glue. I just can't live without one of those things on my card (99.9% of the time).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.