2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Pinched


Good Morning.  How many of y'all made sure to wear green on St. Patty's Day so you wouldn't get pinched?  I sure did.  It was a big deal at our school.  Some of the kids went all out..dying their hair with Kool-Aid, wearing green from head to toe, even buying those plain ole white Keds sneakers and dying them green.  We had a lot of fun with St. Patty's.  Now that I am older, I tend to forget to wear green but my daughter always reminds me when she comes up behind me and pinches me because I'm not wearing green.  This year, though, I'm going to get her.  I'm going to wear green from head to toe.  I'm not dying my hair though ..:)

So, I have one more St. Patty's Day card for y'all.  This time I used the freebie image from Paper Crafting World to play along with their challenges.

The little shamrock man was already colored in so I played with my editing software and just added him to some background elements and printed him out.  The sentiment is a rub on from Royal and Langnickle.  The flower is also a digi from a free kit from DSC.  I added three pennants to the bottom after matting the image on Olive card stock from Recollections.  I inked the edges with Peeled Paint DI.  I used two different shades of green DP from DCWV. 

Thanks for stopping by this morning.  I hope y'all enjoyed the cards I had today.  Have a blessed Wednesday and remember God loves ya and so do I.

Challenges:
PCW--Dessert Fridaze

2 comments:

  1. Oh Emily,
    He's adorable! I love the flags/banners and the way you added him to the background in your software - so clever!! We loved having you as our guest and so glad you linked up as well.
    DDF hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really is adorable isn't he! Love the whole layout of the card as well! Thanks for linking up with us again at DDF at My Paper Crafting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.