2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, March 4, 2013

With God

Hi Friends.  Thanks for stopping in today to see what's new.  I have a card for you today that uses an image from Anne Fenton.


I began this card by printing out the image on Neenah Super Smooth White card stock.  I colored it with BIC markers.  I added some highlights with a ShinHan Art Marker in Cool Gray.  I trimmed down the image and rounded the corners and then inked the edges with DI Vintage Photo.

I used a sketch from Sweet Sketch to make this card using papers from ATD.  I made the card base from Chocolate Chip card stock from Recollections.  It measures 6"x6".  The sentiment is from Doodle Pantry.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you enjoyed this card.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
Sweet Sketch--#195

7 comments:

  1. Super sweet card!! Love the basket of flowers and I LOVE the verse!! So glad you played along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!
    Blessings to you Em!!
    Sally SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is gorgeous Emily. Your coloring of this beautiful image is out of this world fantastic - especially the basket - oh my! I love your colorful papers with it too. Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    Sharon, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty colors! love the papers and fantastic coloring of the image. Thanks for joining us at SSW.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet and lovely card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Gorgeous papers. Thank you for playing along at SSW this week. Holly xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful image. I love how you colored it up and Your sentiment is perfect with it. Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love this sweet image its really beautiful, you've used such pretty colours and embellishments and great colouring. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.