2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, March 16, 2013

Psalm 68:19

Good Morning again.  I have another card for you this morning.  This one is a very CAS card using a Scripture from Doodle Pantry.

I began this card with a Very Vanilla card base from SU.  It's actually an A2 size card.   I used DPs from DCWV and a strip of red DP for an accent color.  I printed out the sentiment on GP card stock, trimmed it down and matted it on a piece of scrap black card stock.  I tied a black and white polka dot ribbon around the red strip and tied a knot bow.  That's it.  Very simple.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope y'all enjoy your weekend.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
Retro Sketches #54

1 comment:

  1. You've been a very busy lady, again! Love your recent creations, my friend! Hopefully, I'll be back to my normal stalking routine in a few weeks. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.