2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Twilight

Hi guys.  Yep, I said I wasn't going to do it.  I couldn't take on any more..but I caved.  I saw this challenge blog on one of the blogs that I visit on a regular basis and when I saw the theme I knew I had to participate.  I loved these movies.  All of them.  I read all the books first then saw the movies.  As with all books and movies, they left alot out of the movie that should have been in there.  Yep, I'm talking about the Twilight Series.  I'm definitely Team Edward.  I even asked my husband if I could put some glitter in his body wash so that he would sparkle like Edward...he didn't find my humor funny.  So without further ado, here's my card:


All the card stocks are from Colorbok and all the DPs are from DCWV.  I used a freebie coloring page that I found online and used my Spectrum Noirs and BIC markers to color it in.  I then cut around the image and used pop dots to adhere it to the card.  I used my Martha Stewart Circle Cutter to cut out the shapes and the lacy circle was given to me by a friend.  I printed out the sentiment and matted it on a piece of red card.  I made the flower with a piece of box pleated ribbon and a brad from The Paper Studio.

I hope you like my Twilight card.  Thanks so much for stopping in today.  God bless y'all.

Challenge:
Movie Magic Monthly--Twilight Series
One Crazy Stamper--Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. love your card!! thks for joining us over at One Crazy Stamper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card. I enjoyed the books, the movies, not so much. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card - thanks so much for joining us at Movie Magic Monthly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! Thanks for playing along with us at Movie Magic Monthly!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thsi is a great card and perfect for our challenge at Movie Magic Monthly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool image! I am obsessed with the Twilight Saga as well. I was thrilled it was chosen for this month! Thank you so much for playing along with Movie Magic Monthly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.