2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Fairy Cup

Welcome back to Em's Thoughts.  It's so nice to be back up and posting again.  I was going stir crazy not being able to do my challenges and post my cards.  You don't realize how much you enjoy something until you don't have it.

The card I have for y'all uses a cute little fairy from Meljen.


I colored this little cutie with Chromatix pens from American Crafts.  I used a scrap piece of Gray card stock from SU that already had the scallop shape in it.  I added a piece of Clear Window Plastic under the gray to make it look kinda like a window.  I made the card base a 5" square and added a piece of light pink card stock from Recollections.  The DP and hot pink card stock are from American Crafts.  I used pop dots to add the focal image and added some hot pink gems from Queen and Co. to finish it off.

Thanks for being so patient with me while I was getting my Internet back up.  I hope y'all have a great night.  God bless

Challenges:
Avenue 613--#12 Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom Door--Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion--#155 Make It Cute

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I love your layout. I also like the coloring-love how the bright red flowers pop against the yellow cup. Thanks for sharing at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so cute. Lovely card and great backgroundpaper.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok this image is just too cute! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Emonie
    Emoniedezigns.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.