2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, March 8, 2013

Love

Howdy there friends.  Welcome back.  It's nice to see ya.  I have a very simple, cute, small card for ya tonight.


This one is another CAS card.  Wow..two in one night.  Can you believe it?  I started this little card with a Basic Black (SU) card base which measures 4.25" square.  I added a panel of black and red striped DP to the bottom of the card.  The sentiment, which was printed on Neenah card stock, is from Dee's Bugaboo Boutique.  I love her work.  She has tons and tons of Scripture word art..and the best part..it's free.  She does an amazing job.  I took a red Chromatix pen and colored the word LOVE.  I matted the sentiment on a panel of black card stock and added it to the card.  I used a Nestabilities circle die to cut the circle out of DCWV DP.  I added the circle and then a cute little black bow which I did some pen work on with a white gel pen.  I added faux stitching around the edges to finish it up.

Thanks so much for hanging out with me tonight.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
Mojo Monday--#283
Outlawz Challenges-- Sunday's CAS030313
Penny's Paper Crafty--#117  Stitching

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely..Thank you for joining us at Penny's..Good luck.

    Caz PPC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.