2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, March 4, 2013

Psalm 73:26

Happy Monday everyone.  Today I have another butterfly card for y'all.  This one uses an image given to us by Word Art Wednesday.




I began this card with a Hot Pink card base from Recollections.  It measures 5.5"x5.5".  The background papers are from SEI Chocolat collection.  I printed off the sentiment onto GP White card stock and inked it with DI Vintage Photo.  I made a mat for it out of Light Pink from Recollections. 

I made the butterflies using a Studio G stamp and Perfect Pearls.  I cut them out, popped them up and added some pearls from Queen and Co.

The pink strip of card stock at the top is stamped with a Studio G stamp with Martha Stewart Pink ink.

I hope you enjoyed this card.  Thanks for stopping in today and I pray y'all have a great night.  God bless.

Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday--Psalm 73:26

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the DP you used and the Word Art offered at WAW. Thanks for joining us at WAW this week, blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your creative use of this week's word art/scripture, and I'd like to just say thanks for sharing your beautiful art with us this week. What a blessing to have you play along. I appreciate your participation and am looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful art.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.