2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Irish Dancers

Good evening friends.  Welcome back to my blog.  I appreciate you guys stopping in.  I have either seven or eight cards to upload tonight.  You would think I could come up with a better system.  Oh well.  I haven't been feeling very well.  Kierstynne and I both have allergy/sinus/cold things going on and have felt like roadkill for the past few days.  After this post, the posts are going to be fairly short.  

The first card here uses two cute Irish dancers:



These cute little ladies are freebies from the Imagine That progressive monthly challenge.  I used BIC markers and Neenah Super Smooth White card stock to make these images.  The card base is More Mustard from SU and measures 5.5" square.  The Olive card stock also comes from SU.  The DP is DCWV.  I used the medium size LaLa Land Rose Die  and an EK Success 5 petal flower punch to make the roses.  I added a pearl (Joann's) to the center of them for some bling.  The green gems are from Queen and Co.

Thanks for stopping in tonight and I hope y'all will stay tuned for the next few posts to see what else I have created.  The last one I post tonight is a new style for me.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
Imagine That--Progressive Challenge
Twisted Tuesday--Green/Spring
Card Makin' Mamas--Green
Broken Box Stock--St. Patrick's Day


5 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card with the dancing Irish ladies! Thank you for playing along with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! love the twins. ;)

    Thank you for participating in the Twisted Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your images made me smile. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing along @ CIO challenge awesome take on it this week hope you stop by and play again,,,LYNN <<(><

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.