2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, March 4, 2013

Fairy Kisses

Howdy Friends.  Welcome back.  I have one more card for y'all this evening.  This one uses a freebie that I found online when I first started collecting digis.


I made a 5.5"x5.5" card base from More Mustard (SU) card stock.  I added a piece of American Traditions DP for the back ground.  I trimmed a piece of green distressed DP from American Crafts and added it horizontally across the card.  I then printed the image onto Neenah card stock and used my BIC markers and Glitter Gel Pens to add color to the image.  I trimmed it down and matted it on a piece of My Mind's Eye card stock.  I printed out the sentiment from my computer and added some yellow glitter pen around the edges of the star.  I used a pop dot and added it to the card.

I hope you enjoyed your stop in today.  Have a wonderful night.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody--#15 Anything Goes
Digi Design Challenge--For the Children
Just Us Girls--#178 Sketch Challenge
Sentimental Sunday--#144 Fairies with Wings

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the image, design and colours. Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card and beautiful coloring! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.