2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, March 9, 2013

Mr. Fix It

Good Morning friends.  It's early here in NE PA and I am up..Imagine that.  I am so not a morning person, but that insomnia is a pain in the butt.  

The card I have for you uses an image from Mo Manning called Mr. Fix It.  I enjoyed using this image and have a few more by Mo to do.  Gotta love that Mummu.


Say hello to my Mr. Fix It.  He looks ready for anything, doesn't he?  I began by printing the image on Neenah card stock and coloring in the image using Chromatix, Copics and a Metallic Silver Gel Pen.  I then fuss cut out the image.

I made a card base measuring 6" square from Brown card stock from Colorbok.  I then cut a panel of striped DP from DCWV My Guy stack.  I made four small pennants from DCWV DP and card stock from SU.  I glued on the pennants, then added the striped DP.  I cut a panel of mottled green DP from DCWV and a panel of Gray card stock from SU that I made into a pennant.  I ran the gray card stock through my Retro Circles Embossing Folder.  I also ran the striped DP through the Swiss Dot EF before adding it to the card.  I glued the green panel and gray pennant on to the card and then trimmed down a piece of deep red card stock from DCWV and added it horizontally.  I die cut a large circle with my Nestabilities  from Turquoise card stock from Recollections.  I added that to the middle of the card.  The Mr. Fix It greeting was a tag that came in the My Guy stack from DCWV.  I used a Nestabilities to die cut it also.  The final step was to use pop dots and add Mr. Fix It to his card.

I hope y'all enjoyed this card.   Stay tuned for some cards this morning.  Have a wonderful Saturday.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
Crafty Cardmakers--#86 Manly with a Gadget

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card - ideal for a real 'Mr. Fixit'!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and fabby image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very amusing image- I'm sure all our otherhalves imagine this is what they look like doing DIY. Thanks for playing along with my masculine theme at craft cardmakers challenge this week.

    Rebecca x

    http://mellymoopapercrafting.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.