2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Living By Faith

Today's card uses a Scripture that reminds me not to rely on myself.  I have a bad habit of trying to fix everything and figure out everything on my own.  Doesn't work, but I still try.  This verse found in 2 Corinthians tells me that I need to live by FAITH.


This wonderful Scripture is from Dee's Bugaboo Boutique.  I just love her word art.  I used a cross from Crafting with Jack and shrunk it down to fit the card.  I used my Chromatix and a Sakura Glitter gel pen to add some color to the cross and then used the glitter pen to highlight the word Faith.

The card base is Chocolate Chip from SU and is 4.25" square.  I used my corner rounder to give it a softer look.  The pink card stock is Recollections and the white is Neenah.  I used two different DPs for this card.  One from EK Success and one from Studio G.  I love the little $1 packs of paper you can get at Wal mart from Studio G.  They have some of the cutest patterns.  I rounded all the corners and inked the verse by running my Chromatix around the edges.  I added a little bit of glitter pen to the DP just for interest.

Thanks for stopping in today.  I pray everyone has a great night.  God bless  y'all.

Challenges:
Twist of Faith Cards--#30 Make it Sparkle
Outlawz Greeting Card Challenge--Express Your Spirituality

4 comments:

  1. Hi Em! such a wonderful creation... and a wonderful scriptural reminder! Thanks for sharing at Twist of Faith!
    hugs and blessings,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em, what a lovely card! Love how you sparkled everything up!! :) Thanks for joining us at Twist of Faith Card Challenges. Blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! What a great verse, It's one of my favorites! Thanks for joining us at Twist of Faith!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, lovely card! I love the scripture you've chosen. Thank you for joining us at Twist Of Faith Cards.

    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.