2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Fancy Lady

When I saw this image, I knew I had to have it.  I love it.  Morgan Fitzsimons has some beautiful images and our theme for this challenge over at Scrapbook Stamp Society is to use either an image from Morgan or from Mitzi Sato-Wiuff.  I chose one of Morgan's beautiful ladies.


Isn't she gorgeous.  That Morgan is one talented lady.  This is a decoupage image.  I used pop dots between each layer of the image.  I used my Nestabilities to cut out the ovals.  I inked all the edges with DI Wild Honey.  The DPs are vintage postcards from DCWV.  The yellow card stock is from Colorbok and the base measures 5.5" square.  I added some gold pearls from Queen and Co. to finish off the card.

Thanks for stopping in tonight.  I so appreciate it.  Have a great night.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
Scrapbook Stamp Society--Use a Morgan Fitzsimons or Mitzi Sato-Wiuff image
Card Mania--#16 Lots of Layers

4 comments:

  1. This is so vintage! Love your coloring and the dp. Just a big beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card. Such a lovely image and fab detail. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenge. Hope to see you again for the next challenge.

    DT member.
    Evie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is lovely Emily, the image is beautiful and you did a wonderful job colouring her. I also love the background papers you chose, they're perfect for the image and give it a real vintage feel.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love your coloring. I love Morgan's images too. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.