2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, September 1, 2012

Ill Gotten Goods--Day 61

Dzień dobry.  Today is Polish Day.  We have a huge population of Polish immigrants here in our area of NE PA.  So, I thought it fittin' to introduce ya'll to the Polish way of saying good morning.  :)

Today, my "card"  isn't really a card.  It's an altered project and the first one I have ever done of this kind.  I wanted to a little something different for Queen Kat Designs this week.  As I peruse all the wonderful galleries of my fellow design team members, I am amazed at all the beautiful artwork that they produce.  If you have a minute or two, you should check out our blog over at Queen Kat Designs Blog.  There you will find beautiful projects plus links to the design member's blogs.

So, my project today is a 5x7 altered canvas.  I use three different papers from DCWV's new Halloween Paper Stack.  There are some really cool papers in that stack.  I used Mod Podge to add the papers.  I also used Black String for a spiderweb look, purple and cream flowers, rhinestones, a glittery spider and a skeleton hand.  But, the main focus is the cute little image from Catherine Swinford called Ill Gotten Goods.  I used Bic Markers and Sakura Gel Pens to color in the image.  I fussy cut him out and pop dotted him up in the corner.  I think it turned out pretty cute.  I can't wait to see what Kierstynne thinks of it.  I may have to buy a frame to put it in so she can display it for Halloween.  That kid is Halloween crazy. :)

Dziękujemy za zatrzymanie pociągu na dziś i niech Bóg was błogosławi.  (Thank you for stopping in today and God bless you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.