2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, September 7, 2012

Day 75--3/4 done!

WOW..I'm at the 3/4th mark.  It's been so much fun.  I have really enjoyed this challenge.  I have saved money, used up product and challenged myself more than I ever have.  It's been a good thing.

Today's card was created for a swap I joined on SCS call TRI-anything.  The only rule was that the cards had to have some type of wheel..anything with wheels.  So, this is what I picked....

Isn't this a sweet image?  Goes right along with my life on a farm.  This stamp is from Gina K Designs and is called  Farm Life.  It's a sweet set that has some beautiful images and sentiments.  I colored this one with colored pencils and OMS, matted it on red and then white, added some gingham red ribbon.  I used a piece of chevron patterened paper from my stash and that's the card.

Thanks again, for stopping in.  Have a blessed day!

Stamps: Gina K Designs Farm Life
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Coloring Medium: Colored Pencils, OMS
CS: all Stampin' Up
DP: my stash
Ribbon: my stash
Adhesive: ATG; Pop Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.