2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, September 7, 2012

Day 64

Good Morning again, I just want to thank you guys for stopping in to check out my work.  I truly appreciate all the comments that you guys leave and for those of you who follow me.  We are up to 29 followers, and only need 6 more so that I can give away some candy.  Everyone loves candy right?  So, please get your friends, family, crafting buddies, even your dog to sign up.  LOL.

So today's card is for a challenge over on SCS.  The challenge is to use fabric.  I don't have alot of fabric, other then ribbon, but I did run across a cute paper pack from DCWV that is fabric paper.  I found it on sale at Jo-Ann's and thought I would give it a try.  Well, it's been sitting in my stash for about 8 months because I wasn't sure what to do with it.  Have you guys ever done that?  It looked so neat and felt really cool too and I just had to have it.  Yeah, and I wonder why my stash of paper is equal to a craft store's.  So, this card gave me the perfect opportunity to pull out that paper and get to work.

I used two of the papers and even got really crafty and green and pulled the ribbon off the front of the package and used it here.  I added three cute little butterflies and voila!  I didn't put a sentiment on the front because I didn't was to detract from the softness of the card, so I put it on the inside.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I pray blessings on you always.


DP--DCWV Self Adhesive Fabric Paper
CS--Stampin' Up Very Vanilla
Ribbon--Recycled from front of package
Butterflies--Martha Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.