2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, September 7, 2012

Day 70

Good Morning.  How is everyone today?  Today's card is a purple card.  I just love the color purple.  I did this card for a challenge over on the Outlawz.  It was for the color challenge.  Two shades of purple  and white.  The twist was to add a letter.


I used more than two colors of purple because I just love that color.  I think there are five shades of purple.

Thanks for stopping by today to see this pretty purple card.  Have a wonderfully blessed day.

Stamps: Studio G
Ink: Versamark Dew Drops Plum
CS: Whisper White-Stampin' Up; Dark Purple, Medium Purple-Colorbok
DP: K&CO
Ribbon: my stash
Adhesives: ATG; Pop Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.