2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, September 7, 2012

Day 67

Hi friends.  Today I am cheating a little bit.  I made this card at the beginning of the challenge and forgot to upload it.  I realized it as I was going through my list.  So, even though it is not the 67th card I made, I still made it during the challenge..so it still counts, right?

This card was made with my Cricut and the Sweet Treats cartridge.

I cut out the blackout shape then cut all the little pieces that fit on the sundae.  It looks yummy right?  I added some ric rak I had in my stash to decorate the dish and some yellow striped ribbon for accent.  I inked the edges of the sentiment and it was finished.  I think it turned out pretty cute.  Makes me want to run out and get an Ice Cream Sundae from Dairy Queen.

Thanks everyone for stopping by today.  I truly appreciate it.  God bless you.


Image: Cricut Die Cut from Sweet Treats Cartridge
Stamp: Close to My Heart
Ink: Staz On Black; Cat's Eye Sky Blue
Ribbon: my stash
CS: Colorbok Yellow
DP: K&CO
Adhesive: ATG; Pop dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.