2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, September 7, 2012

Day 63

Hi there!  Today's card did triple duty.  Two challenges on SCS and one on the Outlawz.   Apples were the theme for this card.  I love the sketch challenge for this card.  It's a little bit country, a little bit autumn and I think, alot cute..:)


Thanks so much for stopping in today to take a gander.  Have a wonderful day and God bless.


Stamps--Gina K Designs Autumn Splendor
Ink--Memento Tuxedo Black; DI Vintage Photo
CS--Recollections Light Brown; Colorbok Dark Green; Colorbok Lime Green
DP--my stash
Embellishment--Sandy Lion Apple Sticker
Adhesives--ATG; Pop dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.