2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Day 83

Well, can you believe it? Day 83 is Tuesday and I am actually posting it on Tuesday..Whoo Hoo...I'm on a roll.  It's very chilly here in Ransom, PA this morning.  I am sitting here in flannel pjs and a fleece jacket.  I refuse to turn on our heat in September.  Uh Uh..not gonna happen.  We have oil heat and I'm not about to turn it on.  The price of oil is outrageous.  I still have to have our tanks filled and it's gonna cost around $1,000.  I am hoping a full tank will get us through the winter, but they are calling for a really bad winter, so let's pray it lasts.

So, on this chilly September morn, I have another Halloween card.  I promise this is the last one.  I have a cute little friendship card for tomorrow and then for Wednesday I have a birthday card that is going out to a woman in Philadelphia who is turning 110 on the 14th.  Can you imagine?  110?  I would love to sit down and talk to this woman about all the things she has seen and done in her lifetime. I can't imagine all the neat things she has seen..going from horse and buggy to cars, both world wars, inside bathrooms, electricity in the home.  Amazing.  She is truly a blessed woman.

So, my card for today...

I used another stamp from the same set as the Witchy Kitty.  I love this little bear with his paws in the honey pot.  He sure has his Halloween treat.  I made this card for a challenge over on SCS.  It was a color blocked challenge.  I used two small pieces of DP and a larger piece of burnt orange CS which I ran through my Cuttlebug using a Tim Holtz Alterations embossing folder.    Cute right?

Well, I do thank you for stopping in again today to keep track of my 100 days challenge.  I hope you all have a wonderful day and be blessed.

Stamps: Inkadinkadoo
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Cat's eye Ocean Blue and Yellow
Coloring Medium: Colored Pencils and OMS
CS: Basic Black--Stampin' Up; Burnt Orange--Colorbok
DP: Recollections
Adhesives: ATG; Pop Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.