2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, September 7, 2012

Day 66

Hi!  Thanks for stopping in today.  I have a cute little House Mouse card for today.  I made this little cutie for the Free for All challenge over on SCS.   We had to make a birthday card and if we included balloons, we got extra points.  Well, I snagged those points with this card.

I used some paper from K&Co for the background and some cs from my stash to make this card.  I used the same sketch that I used on Day 63's card.  I just love this sketch.  I think it may be a go to one from now on.  It's simple, but cute.  I colored it in with colored pencils and OMS.   Added a little ribbon and it was finished.

Thanks for popping in today.  Have a wonderful day and God bless.


Stamp: House Mouse; Inkadinkadoo (sentiment)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Coloring Medium: Colored Pencils, OMS
CS: Stampin' Up card base; Pink-Colorbok; Green-Colorbok
DP: K&CO
Ribbon: my stash
Adhesives: ATG; Popdots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.