2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, September 24, 2012

Day 98

Howdy folks.  I hope you all are having a great Monday.  My daughter and I are headed to Roba's Farm today with her friend Emma and Emma's mom.  This is the girl's back to school picnic.  Some people think that homeschool children are backwards and not sociable.  Let me tell you..that is the furthest thing from the truth.  If any of you were to meet my girl..she will talk your ear off.  She loves people, especially older folks. Kierstynne and Emma have become the best of friends after meeting this time last year.

Today's card did double duty.  I submitted this card for a challenge over on SCS and the Outlawz.  The SCS challenge was the Featured Stamper Challenge, and for the Outlawz, the challenge was to pick a love song.  I CASEd Jackie Rockwell's Fun in the Sun card.  The front of the card is actually cut into a circle shape.  The song that I picked for the Outlawz challenge was "When a Man loves a Woman" by Percy Sledge.

I found these two little people die from Provo Craft at an outlet store in our area for 50 cents each.  Don't you just love a good deal?  I know I do.  I replaced the words  Man and Woman with the die cuts.  I added a cute little pearlized heart for a little bling.  The hardest part of this card was getting the circle on the front.  I traced a CD and cut out the edges.    The sentiment inside says, "Everything is all good!"

Thanks for taking time out of your Monday to stop and visit me.  Please feel free to leave any comments or suggestions.  I just love reading what you think.  Also, I am extending the Blog Candy give away because we have had only 1 person leave a comment so far.  We need at least 4 people to do so.  Thanks again.


Stamp: Sentiments printed out from PC
Ink: Inkjet Printer; DI Antique Linen
Die Cuts: Provo Craft
CS: Red-Colorbok; White-GP; Black-Colorbok
DP: DCWV
Tools: Cuttlebug;
Embellies: Pearlized Heart-Michael's
Adhesives: ATG; Xyron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.