2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day 86

Hello there.  Thanks for stopping in today to see my latest creation.  As I was going through my list of cards I have made during this challenge I realized I forgot to post this one.  It was done for a challenge over on SCS.

I use a yellow scheme for this one because I thought it looked so springy.  The challenge was to use half of something.  So, I stamped the image, cut a mat with my Nestabilities and cut it in half.  I put the other half on the inside.  The greeting is from Viva Las Vegas Stamps.  The inside says, "Well, even if it wasn't your birthday you'd be special."  I added some ribbon and pearls and the card was complete.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I'm out the door for Bible Study.  I hope you all have a wonderful night.  God bless.

Stamps: Gina K Designs Autumn Splendor; Viva Las Vegas
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Coloring Medium: Colored Pencils OMS
CS: Yellow-Colorbok; Dark Brown-Colorbok
DP: my stash
Dies: Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Squares; Classic Squares
Ribbon: my stash
Pearls: Queen and Co.
Adhesives: ATG; Pop Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.