2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, September 7, 2012

Day 72

Howdy folks!  Thanks for stopping in today.  I have a cute Back To School card for today.  I used another free digi that I found online.  I told you guys I was really diggin' these digis.  I used some school paper for the background.  I colored her with my old standby..colored pencils.  I just love the look you get using them.

I fussy cut out the little girl and pop dotted her onto the chalk board.  I printed out the sentiment from my computer.  Don't you just love the little pieces of colored chalk?

Thanks again for stopping in today.  I pray you have a great day!  God bless you.


Stamp: Free digi
Ink: Inkjet printer
CS: Whisper White-Stampin' Up; Yellow-Recollections
DP: my stash
Adhesives: ATG; Pop dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.