2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Day 84

Good Evening friends.  I hope all of you enjoyed your day.  I had some quiet time this afternoon while Kierstynne was at her grandmother's house.  I should have been doing laundry, or working on cards, but I didn't.  I laid on the couch and took a nap.  Yes sir, I sure did.  But, I did get back to my craft desk when I woke up.  My husband is working late tonight, so as soon as I finish this post, I am going to bed.  I am definitely not a morning person and I have to be up at 7:45a for an 8am meeting online.  UUGGGGHHH!!  I'm like Garfield...I don't do mornings well.

So, as I promised yesterday, no more Halloween.  This card was made for a challenge over on the Outlawz for the Monday's Greeting Card challenge.  Our theme this week is sewing.  So, since I don't have a sewing machine and I'm not too good with hand stitching, this is the card I came up with....

Don't you just love House Mouse?  I know I do.  And this little guy using a pin cushion as a trampoline was great.  I couldn't resist using this image.  I pulled some DP from my stash and a sentiment that my friend Jan sent me.  It was a fairly quick card to put together.  I hope you like it.

Thanks for stoppin' in today.  I hope you all have a blessed evening.

Stamp: House Mouse Designs; Sentiment-my stash
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Coloring Medium: Colored Pencils; OMS; Sakura Glitter Pens
CS: White and Back-Stampin' Up
DP: My stash
Rhinestones: Queen and Co.
Adhesives: ATG; Pop Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.