2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, September 22, 2012

Day 95

Good day to ya'll.  I got behind again on my posting.  Friday, Kierstynne had a school outing at Kirby Park.  Her friend, Emma, went too.  The girls always have a great time when they are together.  So, I was done all day yesterday.  So, I am playing catch up today.

Today's card was made for the sketch challenge over on the Outlawz.  I was kinda thrown for a loop at first, but I managed to figure it out. I think it's kinda cute.

The cute little Penguin is from a stamp set that I won by winning the July Greeting Challenge over on the Outlawz.  It's from the Craft Lounge and has three of the cutest penguins ever.  So, all I did was color in my image, stamp the greeting, cut them out using Nestabilities, shadow the inside with some light blue ink and pop dot them up.  I added a strip of ribbon diagonally and I was finished.  Another very simple card.  With this sketch, you could make any type of card you wanted.  I just chose to use my little penguin.

I hope you enjoyed this card today.  And stop back in later.  I may have more to post.  Thanks so much.  God bless.


Stamp: the Craft Lounge
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Cat's Eye Sky Blue
Coloring Medium: Colored Pencils and OMS
CS: White-GP 110#
DP: DCWV
Ribbon: Dollar General
Adhesive: ATG; Pop Dots


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.