2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, September 7, 2012

Day 68

Hello there!  How are you today?  I hope everyone is having a good day.  I am just blogging along, trying to get all my cards posted.  I am not a daily blogger.  I wish I were.  I homeschool my daughter, take care of our house, and it seems I always have something on my daily calendar.  So, blogging is a little low on my list ..lol.  
Today's card was done for a challenge over on the Outlawz.  I just love that site.  The challenge was a sketch challenge.  I wasn't sure what I was going to do with this one until I started going through my stash and found this cute little paper.  It worked perfectly for the sketch.  No extra cutting or punching.  I think it turned out pretty cute.

I used the paper with the whole frame intact instead of cutting it apart.   I added some ribbon and card stock and it was finished.  I think this one took me all of 10 minutes after I found the paper.

Thanks so much for stopping in.  You guys have no idea what it means to me to have you  care about my projects.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.  Have a great day and may God richly bless you.


CS: Orange-Recollections; White-GP 110#
DP: Scrapbooking Calendar from 2009
Ribbon: my stash
Adhesive: ATG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.