2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Thursday, September 20, 2012

Day 93

Good Morning.  I hope you all are well rested and ready to have a wonderful day.  Can you believe we are almost at the end of 100 days already?  It doesn't seem possible.  Wow.

Today's card is for another challenge over on the Outlawz.  This one is for Tuesday's Color Challenge.  At first, I was a little unsure of this combo, but the more I looked at it, the more I began to like it.  I had to search my stash for a piece of DP to fit the bill, but I finally found it.

The picture really doesn't do it justice.  The card stock is actually a very pretty shade of Mustard Yellow.  The DP is a dark shade of gray with white.  The ribbon is a shimmery sheer gray.  It is washed out in the picture, but it actually very pretty in person.  The sentiment is from Gina K Designs and is the only stamp I used.

Thank you for stopping by today and I pray blessings upon you and your families.  Have a great day!


Stamp: Gina K Designs
Ink: Memento London Fog; DI Vintage Photo
CS: Colorbok Mustard Yellow
DP: DCWV
Ribbon: Michael's
Brad: my stash
Tools: Corner Rounder by Fiskars
Adhesives: ATG; Pop Dots; Double sided tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.