2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Day 91

Hello again.  Hope everyone is having a great day.  Kierstynne started her twirling season yesterday.  She loves it and suprisingly, she is very good at it.  This from a child who can't walk across the living room floor without tripping over her own feet..:)

So today's card did double duty.  I showcases it on the Outlawz Challenges for Sunday's CAS Fall challenge and SCS for the Sunday's Featured Stamper challenge.  I love when a card can do that.

Here I made a fall card using the design from the featured stamper.  The poem is from DSP and the happy fall is just a little $1 stamp I found at Michael's a couple years ago.  I made the yellow background paper with a background stamp from DSP.

I hope you like this card.  It's pretty CAS and fallish..hehe  Thanks for stopping by today and I'll see ya'll tomorrow.  God bless ya.

Stamps: DSP; Michael's
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; DI Vintage Photo; Versamark Dew Drops Spanish Olive
CS: Burnt Orange and Yellow-Colorbok; White-GP
DP: DCWV
Adhesives: ATG; Pop Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.