2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, September 8, 2012

Day 80

Greetings my friends.  How is everyone?  I hope your day is going great.  Today's card was made for two challenges, both over on the Outlawz.    Our challenges were to use teddy bears and music.  So, this is what I came up with...

As ya'll know I am a purple fanatic.  I just love it.  So, of course, I had to give my little bear a purple skirt.  I used a sheet of paper from my stash with lots of music notes on it.  I stamped some music notes on black card stock and punched the edge with a Fiskars Border Punch.  I printed out a sentiment from my computer and mounted it and the bear on purple.  It was very simple.

Thanks again for stopping in to check out my card.  Have a super blessed day.

Stamp:  Free coloring page from internet;  Stampendous
Ink: Inkjet Printer; Staz On Opaque White
Coloring Medium: Colored Pencils and OMS
CS: Purple: Colorbok; Black: Recollections; White: GP
DP: my stash
Adhesives: ATG; Pop Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.