2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, September 28, 2012

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge Entry

Hello there friends.  How are ya'll today?  It's been a good day for me.  I found this new blog the other day.  Mojo Monday.  I really like all the sketches that they offer.  You can print off the weekly sketches for 2010, 2011 and up to September 2012.  Each week they offer a new sketch challenge.  So, this week is was either a round of square card.  I die cut all the shapes, but couldn't fit everything on a round card so I combined the two and made one card.


I like the way it turned out.  I added a flower from Jolies and a little butterfly charm from my stash.  I used two shades of blue and sand.  I also entered this one into the SCS Color Challenge for this week.

Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my new card.  I appreciate each and everyone of you who stop by.  God bless you



Stamp: Hampton Arts
Ink: Colorbox Cat's Eye Aqua; DI Vintage Photo
CS: Sand, Medium Blue, Navy Blue-Colorbok
DP: my stash
Flower: Jolies
Embellies: Butterfly Charm-my stash; Pearls-Queen and Co.
Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Circles, Classic Squares, Classic Scalloped Circles and Squares
Adhesives: Glossy Accents; ATG; Pop Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.