2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, September 22, 2012

Day 96--Vacation Cottage

Wow.  I can't believe that I almost forgot to post this card today.  That would not have been a good thing.  Today's card is for Queen Kat Designs.  I used Catherine Swinford's Vacation Cottage.  I didn't use any coloring medium on this one.  I think it turned out pretty cute.

I made this one a Fall/Thanksgiving card.  I stamped the image and then used Tattered Angel's Glimmer Mist to spray the entire image.  I didn't use any color on it.  I inked the edges, matted it on some gold cardstock and pop dotted it onto a cute gold and green acorn DP.  The sentiment I stamped on some Kraft cardstock and cut it out using an EK Success punch.  I added a strip of green ribbon and some rhinestones to finish it off.

I can't believe I almost forgot to post this one.  My mind ain't what she usta be..lol  Thanks for stopping in today and I hope you all have a blessed day.  

Oh yeah, don't forget about the 13 Days of Halloween over at Queen Kat Designs that starts October 1st.  I have my stamps ordered and on the way.  I am doing all 13 days, so make sure you hop along with us.  My sisters on the DT have some wonderful work to showcase.

Stamp: Vacation Cottage by Catherine Swinford
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa; Tattered Angel's Glimmer Mist in Cork
CS: Olive Green-Colorbok; Gold-DCWV; Kraft-Recollections; White-GP 110#
DP: DCWV
Ribbon: Michael's
Rhinestones: Queen and Co.
Adhesives: ATG; Pop Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.